Its been a long year. I’ve been trying to get back to ArtistDataPress and finally had a break in the schedule. So I resolved the larger issues people have brought up on the WordPress support forums. First off, if anyone feels I abandoned the plugin, please forgive me. Paid gigs come before free plugins. However, my schedule has freed up quite a bit now, so I should be able to make regular updates.
Version 0.72 brings the following changes:
- BUG FIX: Resolved the “undefined function get_example_data()” error
- BUG FIX: Removed the transient caching – causing too many errors and complaints
- Removed “Custom” template option; added custom template explanation instead.
- Changed Twitter account info
- Added plugin icon to assets
ArtistDataPress is also compatible with the current version of WordPress, so there’s also that. Happy updating!